Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Plastic




I am still in a fog about resolution ,pixels per inch, and the print size of my composites. I attempted to gain a higher resolution by redoing a few paintings ( of which this one was one of the eight experiments I tried )from the original default 72 pixels per I have used for ten years to 400 per and finally settled at 1000 per inch . What I ended up with was a photograph that comes out to be an inch by almost two inches. I wanted a photograph that I could blow up to 24 X30 or even more . I did print one on my computer and it came out about ten inches long and confused me even further . Ah well,it's always something . I am planning to get help tomorrow by having maybe fifteen paintings digitally photographed in as high a resolution as possible which will make it possible for me to start over in a way and hope for a light at the end of the tunnel ,that is printing in poster sizes .

No comments: